Studio Coördinator / Office manager Amsterdam Rozengracht
Our team is small and therefore we expect you to be a hands-on person who can work great in a team but is also self sufficient and able to see the work that has to be done.
You take full ownership of the location, the yogi’s, the staff and all day-to day operations. You make everyone feel welcome and at home at the studio.
As the Studio Coördinator you will report to our operations management that is responsible for all studio’s of Equal Yoga. Our Equal office is situated on the Rozengracht. As you manage this location you will be responsible for supervising this office and make sure everything is arranged (the management team consists of approx. 5). The ideal candidate has leadership skills and a creative and hands-on mentality in solving daily matters.
- Overall responsibility for the studio facilities/amenities
- In charge of scheduling, planning and training hosts
- Mentor and lead by example to hosts and teachers alike
- Maintaining studio hygiene to the highest standard
- Inventory and maintenance (you’re able to change a light bulb)
- Ensuring cleanliness and has an eye for detail
- In charge of the proper settings of heating, sound, lightning of day to day functions
- The main contact for laundry and suppliers relations
- Daily administration of emails, invoices, sales and memberships
- Assisting the organisation of teacher trainings and events
- Supporting role to operations management
- Reviewing and updating standard operational procedures to ensure continuous improvement
Organisational/Managerial experience within customer service or hospitality is a pre. Administration and/or booking system knowledge is welcome. We work with Apple, Google Suite and Zingfit.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication-, soft skills and a customer-oriented focus
- Possesses drive, enthusiasm a real go-getter!
- Displays genuine interest and curiosity in yoga/fitness and well-being sector
- Problem solver, open to changes and suggests improvements
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Willing to learn and grow
- Being able to work independent
- Flexibility and adaptability regarding studio opening hours
- Teamplayer, proactive and self-sufficient
- Always friendly, community- and people oriented
- More free yoga & barre classes than you can handle
- We offer a liberal, transparent and safe organisational culture
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- Flexible working hours/days
- Being part of a growing and expanding organisation
- Please tell us about yourself and your availability!
- If you need more information about this position you can contact email@example.com