Part Time 20 - 24 hours
Location: Linnaeustraat, Amsterdam
Are you our new Studio Coordinator?
We are looking for a hands-on person who is able to manage our location in Amsterdam West.
The hours include Front Desk hours (weekend & evenings)
Our team is small and therefore we expect you to be a hands-on person who can work great in a team but is also self sufficient and able to see the work that has to be done.
You are the one who knows everything about the location, the yogi’s, the staff and all operational business. You make everyone feel at home at the studio.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for our studio at the Hoofdweg.
You will report to our management which is responsible for all studio’s of Equal Yoga and based in Amsterdam
- Overall responsible for the studio. There are no secrets in the building, service or equipment
- Membership sales & support, you know everything about the options to join Equal
- Maintaining the hospitality & service to the highest standard
- Maintaining/cleaning the studio and dressing-rooms to the highest standard
- Execution and co-organization of Events in the studio
- Small maintenance (you are able to change a light bulb)
- Heating, proper settings and adjusted to the class schedule
- Laundry, cleaning & supplies of all equipment/things needed for the studio
- Main person for steering hosts and teachers at the Oudegracht studio
- Responsible for the administration of the studio, facilities, email, receipts, memberships etc.
In each studio we work with a team of Teachers and Hosts.
You will manage & train the Hosts, are involved in hiring new hosts and will be responsible for the scheduling and tasks of the Hosts.
- People person
- Result Driven
- Dutch & English language skills (is a must)
- Experience with Slack, Google & Zingfit is a pro
- Problem solver, flexible and open to changes
- Strong communication skills and a customer-oriented focus
- A true passion for a sustainable and healthy lifestyle
- Covering weekend and evening shifts if needed
- Teamplayer, self sufficient
- Always friendly
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working in a young, hard-working, fun, small but growing team
Working in a unique environment and inspiring atmosphere
......Free Yoga & Barre classes.....
Please tell us about yourself and your availability!
Send your CV (in pdf) and motivation to email@example.com
Questions about the role, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org