Equal Yoga Holding BV and its group companies, Equal Yoga Amsterdam Linnaeusstraat BV and Equal Yoga Amsterdam Rozengracht BV, (together “we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents we refer to in this policy or the Terms and Conditions of Use) set out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
- information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login;
- any correspondence you send to us or when you email us;
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data);
- details of credits purchased on the site; and
- reservations you make for Equal Yoga classes.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree);
- to create reports to assist with future marketing
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for credits and to reserve your place on Equal Yoga classes when you have made a booking)
- We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- We only keep your information for as long as is necessary
- We may use “cookies” to collect the information referred to and track your use of our site. Cookies are small data files which gather information about your use of our site and help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site.
- We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by post, SMS, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at Equal Yoga, Linnaeusstraat 30, 1092 CL Amsterdam or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- We may share your information with any companies in our group, namely Equal Yoga Amsterdam Linnaeusstraat BV and/or Equal Yoga Amsterdam Rozengracht BV
- We may share your information with other organisations:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer);
- if we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case you information will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also share your information with third parties who provide services to us.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
- All your information is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Please also see our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US